Hey I’m Anthony! I’ve been spinning records for over two decades in many different facets. Each of them posing a new and interesting challenge. My versatility and passion for my craft has kept me a sought after DJ. I started my journey by getting my chops up spinning underground hip hop and practicing different methods of turntablism. I also spent 3 years playing in a band (shout out to Love Assassins!) with brilliant musicians who helped me hear music in a different way. I combine this technical side with the ability to piece sounds together to create a musical journey of sorts. I’m at my best when blending different genre’s together to keep the crowd engaged and tell the story of the event.
One of the great things about spinning is all the interactions I have with others. From collaborating with clients, having a quick conversation about a song I just played, to reading the crowd. Making the most of those connections is what I believe people are drawn to.
Dj’ing is something that is a part of me. I still remember my parents taking me to buy my first record. I’m proud that I’ve been able to combine this passion for music, and love of people and turn it into my profession. My goal is to play the music you want to hear. I want to be a part of a great team that ensures your wedding turns out exactly how you have imagined it. I would love to have the opportunity to work with you at your wedding and do what I love to do on your special day.
Some random tidbits about me that you might find interesting:
- Soccer has been a mainstay in my life since I was 7. I’m a massive Liverpool FC supporter. My favorite player is Sadio Mane just in case you were wondering.
- I have two daughters, Devan & Myka. Being a great dad is really important to me, which is one of the reasons I limit the number of bookings I take every year.
- I own a shop called Little Nomad. On my 4th day open, Solange came in and did some shopping.
- I’m a dog lover. We have two pitfall mixes. Roxy, 12 and Finn, 2.Both are rescues from Ring Dog Rescue and bring so much happiness to our family
- My wife Nora and love dining out. Our current favorite spot is Alewife. We’re the folks who would much rather sit at the bar instead of a table.
- With fashion being a big part of my professional background, I’ve started doing consulting projects with companies looking to brand or re brand their businesses.
So that’s me friends. Anything else you’d like to know can probably be found on my FAQ page or just contact me and I’ll get right back to you!